Since Molly started talking, she has also started to soothe herself. We'll be hanging out on the couch and can here Molly in her bed start to cry, and then we here "It's okay Molly, it's okay" and then little more crying "it's okay molly, it's okay" ten minutes later she's asleep. It's the most bizarre thing ever! But now when she plays, and I don't know if it's make believe or what, she gets mad at herself, makes herself cry, soothes herself, puts herself in a time-out. I have never seen anything like it. This is just a little sneak peek I was able to record during one of those moments.
HAHAHA! I can't handle how adorable this is- I think the fake cry kids do is so cute, and the fact that she self soothes too- Molly you are adorable!
ReplyDeletek this is the funniest thing i have ever seen. gollum much, molly? hahaha
ReplyDeleteLove this video! And LOVE all the posts lately. I've been wondering how you've been doing over there. Sounds like you are having fun!
ReplyDeletesplit personality? Or just can't wait for a sibling to play with, either way she is super-duper cute (and so is your house, love your couches and the H on your wall).
ReplyDeleteAnd of course, I MISS YOU!
Ok number 1...I love that you are blogging again.
ReplyDeleteNumber 2...I love that Molly has no shirt on...
Number 3... That little girl is hilarious!
I'm with Sam ; )
ReplyDeleteI love this video, it made me laugh out loud!! She is adorable!!
ReplyDelete