I want this! I love it... and that seriously face... dead on! I can't believe the artist captured her face so perfectly... she's giving that "you're a peon" look she does oh so well. - oh yeah... and just so you know... after reading your rage last night, I've officially decided that "dink" is one of the THE most disgusting words ever... e-ver.
I love how exactly Molly that picture is. She doesn't look like a boy there. I hope she was looking at the man (who said she looked like a boy) like she was looking in this picture. That'll teach him! Man, she's cute!
I want this! I love it... and that seriously face... dead on! I can't believe the artist captured her face so perfectly... she's giving that "you're a peon" look she does oh so well.
ReplyDelete- oh yeah... and just so you know... after reading your rage last night, I've officially decided that "dink" is one of the THE most disgusting words ever... e-ver.
The artist definately got her stoic look to a tee!
ReplyDeleteI love how exactly Molly that picture is. She doesn't look like a boy there. I hope she was looking at the man (who said she looked like a boy) like she was looking in this picture. That'll teach him!
ReplyDeleteMan, she's cute!
so cute.
ReplyDeleteand what a jerk ... that dude is the last post was. you should have punched him in the face.
seriously my favorite.. soooo cute, and sooo molly!
ReplyDeleteI miss you ALOT by the way.