
I have been contemplating starting a blog for some time now.
It just never seemed to be the right time.
Dane always had the laptop with him at school, and since that was the only computer
we had, it never worked out.
Needless to say he was a computer hog.
BUT now a dear friend of ours has lent their computer to us until we get our own desktop.
So now I am here. Blogging.
With nothing to say (haha), which is truly odd for me.
I usually always have something to say
First comment on your first post! Woot Woot!
ReplyDeleteI love little Molly... more pictures please.
I also love little Molly and I love all the things you have to say Kwynne! I am super excited about this blog of yours!!
ReplyDeleteanother blog to read! so exciting.
ReplyDeleteand that picture of miss molly is darling. she is so sweet.
cute picture! Waiting for more......
ReplyDeleteyour blog looks great, way to take the plunge into the blogging world. Never feel the pressure, just blog when you feel the need!!! Just a little tip! Molly is such a pretty little lady!
ReplyDeleteWelcome welcome........ so glad you've joined the blogging world(: That Molly is just so darn cute in her little outfit!
ReplyDeletei'm regan's friend jocelyn. i know we've met, but i'm sure you don't remember who i am. anyway, i just had to tell you how darling molly is. i also looove your most recent post with little posing maggie. her mother has DEFINITELY made her sit through one or two photo shoots in her day, right?!
ReplyDelete